Level 2 PPE Equipment Label - 4"W X 4"H
- Compliant: complies with OSHA/NFPA 70E/NEC/CSA Z462/ANSI standards for labeling.
- Durable: resists chemicals, moisture, and UV light.
- Easy to install: die-cut vinyl makes labels easy to peel and apply.
- Outdoor life 5 years
- Thickness 3 mil
- Min service temperature -40°F
- Max service temperature 200°F
- Application temperature 40°F
- Shelf life 1 year
- Print technology Thermal Transfer
- Storage temperature 70 °F (21°C)
- Storage humidity 0.5
- Min application temperature 40 °F (4°C)
- Service temperature range -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93.3°C)
- Film thickness 3.0 mil
- Adhesive thickness 1.0 mil